MAMA members benefit by being a part of a value supply chain that is a recognized leader in aerospace and defense for value and cost savings. We provide member to member interaction, business to business connections and have meetings on best practices, which enable members to provide a unified quality of product that cannot be achieved with individual suppliers. We work with primes, Tier 1 & Tier 2 suppliers to increase our new business development for our members throughout the world.
MAMA customers benefit by being able to procure services and manufactured goods with a high level of confidence that the delivery and quality will match their individual demands, without having to increase their internal costs to audit, review and approve new vendors. Many of our members are already on the approved vendor lists of primes, Tier 1 & 2 suppliers and work as mentors to those within MAMA's network to participate on RFQs and purchase orders.
Membership in MAMA yields significant advantages, to name just a few:
- Exposure to and interaction with the leaders of the global aerospace industry through trade missions to their facilities as well as through visits by them to our members' Michigan facilities.
- Access to multiple state grants to assist your firm in its diversification efforts.
- Networking with colleagues to build your business relationships.
- Work with the leading aerospace marketing firm to assist you in positioning your capabilities to best reflect the value you can provide to the industry.
- Receive briefings on federal laws and regulations that affect the ability of your company to sell its products to the global aerospace marketplace.
- Access to industry experts in: advanced aerospace quality certifications; process engineering as well as advanced materials.
- Access to industry data to help you diversify your business.
- Access to emerging; technologies, standards, compliance requirements and continuous process improvements.