Membership is open to any organization that aligns with MAMA’s vision to promote Michigan’s aerospace manufacturing industry.
Members are passionate about shaping a favorable legislative and regulatory environment, encouraging innovation and productivity, facilitating job growth and increasing public understanding of the industry and its contribution to the state’s economy.
MAMA offers membership at three levels:
- Basic ($500)
- Business ($3,200)
- Consulting ($4,800)
Membership billed annually.
- Email alerts about MAMA and industry news, state and federal legislative updates, industry events and RFP opportunities.
- Access to networking opportunities with industry colleagues
- Access to MAMA’s aerospace and defense events calendar
- Opportunities to join industry boards and associations
- Being listed in MAMA’s online and print directories
- Participation in trade missions and visits
- Access to training and education courses, such as AS9100, Nadcap and ITAR
- Access and discounts to professional development opportunities
- All Basic membership benefits
- Access to strategy sessions, such as marketing and strategic planning
- Assistance with press and public relations
- Referrals to business development opportunities
- All Basic and Business Development membership benefits
- Facilitated and targeted networking opportunities
- Mentoring and strategic planning support